The Tissot Chemin des Tourelles watches, which are named after the street in Le Locle where the Tissot manufacture was established in 1907, was already a significant collection for Tissot.
This year, paying tributes to its Swiss origins and the know-how the country possesses in terms of making excellent watches, Tissot presents the Helvetic Pride special edition.
On the caseback, which features a Swiss franc coin, Helvetia, the female national personification of Switzerland, is depicted standing proudly and surrounded by 23 stars representing the states of the Swiss Confederation. The dial of the gent version also pays tribute, decorated with the Swiss cross pattern, while the lady’s model has a beautiful mother-of-pearl dial.
On the technical side, this collection remains contemporary, cast in cool bicolour and powered by the Powermatic 80 movement, meaning it has up to 80 hours of power reserve.
- Swiss Made
- Powermatic 80 movement with up to 80 hours of power reserve
- 316L stainless steel case with engraved caseback
- Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal and antireflective coating
- Water-resistant up to a pressure of 5 bar (50 m / 165 ft)
- 316L solid stainless steel bracelet with butterfly clasp with push-buttons
- Bicolour rose-gold execution is PVD coating
- Dimensions: Gent 44mm and Lady 32mm