With this new collection, Tissot is introducing a new technology for the first time in the history of the Swiss watch brand, which has years of experience in producing high-precision and ultra-reliable mechanical watches.
For the first time, the impressive Powermatic 80 movement is equipped with the silicon balance spring. The silicon is more resistant and consistent, allowing for a greater precision and guaranteeing longevity. Certified by COSC, this self winding movement can deliver power reserve up to 80 hours.
In terms of design, the Tissot Ballade has a timeless style that will only increase its appeal through the years. The smart silhouette of the timepiece and the polished finishes, leaving a satiny effect, make it the perfect watch to go from day to night, completely effortlessly.
Thoughtful details, including the Clous de Paris on the bezel, which perfectly lines up with the efficient movement, and a clear, readable dial, make this watch a pleasure to wear.
- Swiss Made
- Automatic movement officially certified chronometer (COSC)
- 316L stainless steel case with see-through caseback
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Water-resistant up to a pressure of 5 bar (50 m / 165 ft)
- 316L solid stainless steel bracelet or leather strap with butterfly clasp and push-buttons
- Bicolour yellow-gold and rose-gold executions are PVD coatings
- Dimensions: Gent 41mm X 39mm / Lady 32mm X 30.6mm