Launched this year by Swiss watch atelier Basse Broye, this Skelton Chronograph is a stunning masterpiece. Equipped with a full skeleton movement beating at 28,800 beats per hour, this high complication mechanical wristwatch offers the chronograph functions in an elegant style.
Dressed in a classic stainless steel case measuring 43.50mm diameter, this masterpiece redefines modern chronographs in terms of precision and elegance of dress watches.
This classical timepiece boasts a black partial dial featuring chronograph 30 minute counter at 12’o clock and small seconds counter at 9’o clock. This timepiece comes with an innovative and unique carbonated black alligator strap.
Model: Basse Broye Chronograph
- Skeleton Self-winding mechanical automatic movement, 25 jewels and black ruthenium bridges
- 44 hours power reserve, 28’000 A/h
- Date on bordeaux hand
- Stainless case, diameter 43.50 mm, transparent case back
- Sapphire crystal glass
- Water-resistant at 50 meters
- Unique black carbonated alligator leather band with engraved folding clasp