In view of the popularity of the first model of this seductive ladies’ watch, Aerowatch has endowed the latest limited-edition version of “Butterfly” with an extra touch of glamour.
The butterfly theme that characterizes this feminine collection represents strong symbols such as endless rejuvenation, grace, and joy. This unique watch designed for a woman’s wrist embodies pure lightness and, like its namesake, is destined to enchant and be admired.
To match the gentle round of the steel case, Aerowatch chose an onion crown fitted with a mauve stone that harmonizes with the delicate mother-of-pearl dial. The scintillation caused by incident light gives each timepiece its own identity.
On the dial, all butterflies except one gradually change color in the course of time, creating a perpetually polychrome metamorphosis. A diamond set at 12 o’clock as well as the grained and rhodiumed butterfly at 8 o’clock are further manifestations of genuine watchmaking artistry.
The vivacious “Butterfly” sports a highly precise Swiss quartz movement with a date display and is worn on a precious pink Vacoas leather strap with a signature clasp.
The “Butterfly” comes in a limited edition of 888 pieces and is available exclusively through Aerowatch points of sale.
Model: AEROWATCH – 1942 Butterfly – LIMITED EDITION of 888pces
Ref. A 44960 AA05
- Quartz movement 11 ½ (lines), Swiss Made, 1 jewel
- Hour, minute, date at 6 o’clock
- Every hours the butterflies change colour
- Steel case, 35.00mm diameter, crown with mauve stone, snap-in back case
- White mother-of-pearl dial, 1 diamond 0.009ct at 12 o’clock, 1 rhodium-grained butterfly at 8 o’clock, 9 rhodium-plated globules indexes
- Rhodium-plated feuille-shaped hands
- Flat sapphire crystal
- Water-resistant to 50 meters
- Pink vacoas leather strap, personalized pin buckle
- Available with steel bracelet