Tissot honours its partnership with the Tour de France by creating the Official Watch, the Tissot PRC 200 Tour de France Special Edition.
Fans and athletes alike will be able to demonstrate their devotion to the most admired international cycling competition with this special piece. It portrays the colours of the Tour with its stylish yellow GT stripe on the black Nato bracelet.
The core values of precision, endurance and performance are key featuresof both the watch and the race.
The Tissot PRC 200 Tour de France Special Edition even stands for Precise Robust and Classic, also hinting to the history of both the Tour de France and the one between the Tour and Tissot, which was already the Official Timekeeper in 1988 to 1992.
- Swiss Made
- Quartz movement
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- 316L solid stainless steel case with screw-down crown and case back
- Water-resistant up to a pressure of 20 bar (200 m/ 660 ft)
- 316L solid stainless steel bracelet with safety clasp and diver extension
- Leather strap with butterfly clasp
- Dimensions: 32mm x 41mm