The Army I.N.O.X. Professional Diver boasts a solid stainless steel case measuring 45 mm: a deliberately imposing diameter to guarantee flawless readability. Graphic numerals stamped onto the beveled edges of the unidirectional rotating bezel. On the dial, functionality reigns supreme. The blue luminescent minutes hand and capsule at 12 o’clock offer perfect readability in the ocean’s depths, while the green glow of the other elements ensures they remain clear in the dark. The genuine rubber strap is extendable, featuring gadroons to stretch over a diving suit.
A certified diving watch that meets the rigorous NIHS 92-11 Swiss watchmaking standards, I.N.O.X. Professional Diver considerably exceeds the required criteria. It withstands a total of 130 tests specifically developed to guarantee resistance and functionality. These tests confirm I.N.O.X.’s flawless solidity and its ability to meet the vital needs of professional divers.
In addition to monochrome shades – timeless black, indigo blue and Victorinox red – I.N.O.X. Professional Diver also comes in the most visible color underwater, bright yellow.
To protect the watch and assert its distinctive and multifunctional style, a removable bumper improves accessibility to the dial thanks to its magnifying effect: A design feature reminiscent of the original diving watches with their domed crystals.
- Features from anti-magnetic protection (ISO 764).
- It is fitted with a time monitoring system operated via a unidirectional rotating bezel.
- Offers maximum visibility from a distance of 25 cm in the dark. The minutes hand is clearly distinguishable from the hours hand. The seconds hand features a luminescent dot to quickly check the correct functioning of the watch.
- Can withstand diving in waters at least 200 m (656ft) deep, which is double the NIHS 92-11 requirement.
- Complies with the ISO 6425 standard, which notably stipulates resistance to thermal shock and high water pressure, together with the absence of condensation.
- Can easily be worn over a diving suit or an item of clothing thanks to its rubber strap featuring gadroons that can be extended by up to 8 mm.
45 mm case
Unidirectional rotating bezel with luminescent marker
Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, triple anti-reflective coating
Protected screw-down crown
Water-resistant to 200 m (20 atm / 660 ft)
Screw-down case back
Luminescent hands and hour-markers
Black, blue, red or yellow monobloc dial
Ronda 715 Swiss-made quartz movement
Blue Super-LumiNova® for indicators specific to diving (minutes hand and bezel markers) and green Super LumiNova® for the time indicators.
Black, blue, red or yellow extendable (8 mm) rubber strap