The 104 St Sa A is a classic pilot watch in the SINN tradition. The dial is clearly structured, with its three hands providing optimum readability of the time, date and day of the week down to the second.
The pilot’s bezel with minute ratcheting can be rotated on both sides and is securely attached to the case.
It has a luminous triangle as key mark at the 12 o’clock position. The instrument watch has a polished stainless steel case and a crystal made of sapphire crystal which is also used for the transparent back.
The transparent back allows the filigree work of the mechanical movement to be admired in all its intricacy. The 104 St Sa A is low pressure resistant and can withstand pressures of up to 20 bar.
• SW 220-1
• Self-winding mechanism
• 26 bearing jewels
• 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
• Seconds stop function
• Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309
• Case made of stainless steel, polished
• Sapphire crystal glass in front, anti-reflective on both sides
• Transparent case back made of sapphire crystal glass, anti-reflective on the interior
• Case back screw-fastened
• Crown screwable
• Meet the technical requirements for waterproofness, as set out in standard DIN 8310
• Pressure-resistant up to 20 bar
• Low pressure resistant
• Hours, minutes, seconds
• Date display
• Day of the week display
• Pilot’s bezel with minute ratcheting and luminous key mark
• Captive bezel
Dimensions and Weight
• Case diameter: 41 mm
• Band lug width: 20 mm
• Case thickness: 11.5 mm
• Weight without strap: 73 gramme
Dial and Hands
• Matte black dial
• Numbers and indices coated with luminescent colour
• Hour, minute and second hand coated with luminescent colour
• 2 years