In the market dominated by men’s collections, finding a lady’s tourbillon watch is not easy. In 2015, Memorigin launched this Waltz Series that has broken the tradition. While the tourbillon mechanism is rotating, the wings of the butterfly are flapping like dancing in the flower field.
With embedded over 100 pieces of diamonds on the entire watch totally (total weight over 2 carat), especially on the butterfly, the sparking of flapping wings are that you cannot resist.
As the size of ladies’ watch is small, the assembling procedure is more complex than making a men’s watch. In order to provide a highly stable timepiece, Memorigin aims to launch the tourbillon movement in a frequency of 28,800 oscillations per hour. The off-center tourbillon gives an intense momentum from the appearance.
Model: Waltz Series
Watch No.: ST0617
- Watch diameter: approx. 35mm
- Diamond quantity: 153 pcs (Total Weight: 2.01 Carat)
- Sapphire quantity: 10 pcs (Total Weight: 0.30 Carat)
- Emerald quantity: 3 pcs (Total Weight: 0.30 Carat)
- Butterfly shaped model on the dial
- At least 158 pieces of subassembly module and 23 jewels
- Frequency: 28,800 Oscillation/Hour
- The tourbillon located at 7 o’clock rotate at a speed of 60s for one circle
- Off-center tourbillon
- 60 hours power reserve
- Alligator Strap
- Diamond on crown
- Both sides sapphire crystal
- Price: HKD $88,800