Domiciled in Switzerland’s Jura region, the family-owned AEROWATCH Company has been creating exceptional watches for over a century. Conceived by masters in horology, its timepieces feature striking designs and have become genuine trendsetters.
Developed in 2009, the “Grandes Squelettes” series achieved bestseller status. AEROWATCH intends to perpetuate this success with a refinement of its “Renaissance Black Tornado” model.
Styled to express casual elegance, the “Renaissance Orange Tornado” now presents itself to watch lovers with seductive contemporary panache. The unmistakable signature and convincing watchmaking artistry of AEROWATCH come to the fore and pay tribute to the company’s traditional values.
The movement is a captivating example of skeletonizing, a rare and challenging craft. With a PVD-coated, 45-millimeter stainless steel case, this iconic model ranks among the more prominent wristwatches.
The mechanical inner life of the “Renaissance Orange Tornado” can be admired from both sides through the sapphire-crystal glass and display back. It is a fascinating experience to observe the mainspring being tensioned as well as the steady rotation of the interacting train wheels. The bridges are chamfered by hand.
The hands and hour markers on the dial side are orange, endowing the “all-black” timepiece with a special touch and to improve legibility. The supple leather strap with orange topstitching enhances the harmonious overall appearance of this model.
Model: Renaissance – Orange Tornado, Ref. A 50931 NO08
- Hand-winding mechanical movement 16 ½ (lines) Unitas 6498; 17 jewels – 18’000 vibrations per hour; Decorated movement NAC, skeletonised and finished by hand
- Hour – Minute – Small second at 6 o’clock
- Stainless steel polished case; Black PVD coated; Diameter 45,00mm
- Sapphire case back
- Matt-black ring
- Orange hands and indexes with Super-Luminova
- Domed sapphire crystal
- Water-resistant to 50 meters
- Black leather strap with orange stitching, customised black-PVD steel folding clasp
- Price in CHF/Euro upon request