This new watch is an update on the ground-breaking Tissot T-Touch Expert Solar, the first tactile watch to be powered by solar energy.
Even more technical, these new pieces have details such as a new bezel with compass rose rather than numbers and very easy reading thanks to the Super-LumiNova® arrow on the minute hand that means both your time and heading can be quickly distinguished even in the dark.
As well as the technical accomplishments, the design of the new Tissot T-Touch Expert Solar is coolly edgy. Some dials are two tone, reflecting the horizon and allowing the display to be part of the second tone and integrating itself so perfectly it is nearly invisible.
Adventurers will love other extras like a leather Velcro bracelet that comes with an extension, making it easy to wear on top of climbing equipment, or tied to a rucksack for those times when you need your hands free, while the stylish will appreciate the all-black version with rubber strap.
- Swiss made
- Solar quartz movement with accumulator charge indicator
- Tactile scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with antireflective coating
- Antimagnetic titanium case with black PVD coating
- Water resistance up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m / 330 ft)
- Rubber or titanium strap with folding clasp and push-buttons, leather or leather and fabric bracelet with butterfly clasp and push-buttons