Designed by François Quentin, the 4N SAPPHIRE PLANET is an evolution in the design of the watch 4N MTV-01 across a new case in Sapphire.
The concept was to promote, across transparency, the mechanical movement with manual winding developed with APRP who issues 237 h of power reserve and to be able to admire a big number of 514 components decorated at the hand, which it is made. Its exclusive mechanism of the hours and minutes jump can so be admired, every minute, according to different angles, and show the tremendous complexity of the kinematics of discs such planets in motion.
Created as an avant-garde answer to the evolution of the design of the numerical watches, 4N proves with the SAPPHIRE PLANET that it is possible to link clarity, elegance and technical nature, with a perpetual visual show.
The technical challenge was also huge, the case sapphire is manufactured in one piece included the glass. Hundreds of the hours are necessary for the machining of one case.
The 4N SAPPHIRE PLANET is an edition limited to 3 pieces, one blue, one green, one orange.
• Monobloc sapphire case and sapphire back cover
• Jumping minutes and hours
• Digital display by disc
• Double barrels
• Screwed balance D: 9.12 mm
• Breguet overcoil balance-spring
• Cadence: 21 600 Alt/hour, 514 parts, 78 jewels • Power reserve 237 hours
• Quick hours corrector
• Easy strap switch
• Crown and push-piece white gold
• Strap alligator and white gold
• Finishing: all parts finely decorated
• Public price: 290 000 €