Since 1898, Auguste Reymond manufactures classical, authentic Swiss watches. This year the brand presents the new line Magellan Lunar dedicated to the travellers. Named after the famous explorer Fernando de Magellan, this line of hi-tech watches dresses the newest Swiss technologies in a garment evoking the splendours of history.
The calendar of the Magellan shows all the details of today’s date by a system of “good old” analogical hands. The phases of the Moon also appear, in an original display developed exclusively for Auguste Reymond.
- Swiss made quartz movement, calibre AR.L706
- 316L stainless steel case, yellow PVD coating, 44mm, with screwed case back, decorated with engraved Auguste Reymond coat of arms
- Water resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar (100m/330ft)
- Blue or rhodium dials
- Leather strap with deployment buckle
- Functions: hour/minute/second, date, day, week and moon phases