Time-telling instrument by day, light-providing tool by night, Night Vision timepiece by Victorinox Swiss Army reveals its nocturnal powers through an ingenious LED lighting system. This year, Night Vision is enhanced with two new strap and dial colours — blue and red.
The 42mm stainless steel case in both models is treated with “Black Ice” PVD and contains a Swiss-made Ronda quartz movement.
As versatile as a Swiss Army Knife, Night Vision combines the signature qualities of a Victorinox Swiss Army timepiece with six lighting functions, all activated by a push button on the case:
- Time Vision: Pressing the button once activates a blue LED light that illuminates the dial, allowing the wearer to read the time and date in all conditions.
- Night Vision: Pressing twice activates the white LED light in the case, turning the watch into a flashlight.
- Strobe: Three quick clicks activate the signal mode of the white LED lamp, making it flash 150 times per minute.
- SOS: A five-second push on the button turns the white LED light into an SOS distress signal in Morse code, visible up to a kilometer away.
- Location: a red LED on the dial at 6 o’clock flashes discretely every 10 seconds, making it easy to locate your Night Vision in the dark.
- Replacing the battery: The red LED flashes 3 times every 10 seconds to indicate that the battery needs to be replaced.
The Swiss-Made electronic module exclusively designed for Night Vision has its own battery and runs on a circuit independent of the watch movement.
Model: Night Vision
Stainless-steel case with “Black Ice” PVD
Scratch-resistant, anti-reflective sapphire crystal
Water resistant to 50 meters
Blue or red dial
Luminescent hour + minute hands
Military time at the center
Date window at 6 o’clock
Ronda 705 quartz
Exclusive LED module with 6 lighting functions:
– Dial illumination
– Extended Light
– Locator Light
– Battery end-of-life
Blue or red rubber strap