A.Manzoni & Fils presents Canopus Weekplaner, a brand new automatic watch designed by Ilkka Suppanen.
In addition to the indication of the week, the functions of the Canopus Weekplaner show you the phase of the moon as well as the date and weekday. A patented fine regulation mechanism and rapid strap exchange allow you to change between the metal bracelet and the leather strap within seconds.
The exclusively developed movement Dubois Dépraz module features: sweep week indication from the centre, date, weekday and a unique rotating moon hand covering and uncovering the moon on the subdials. The functions of the subdials are regulated by the 4 correctors at the side of the case.
All 3 versions of the Canopus Weekplanner have the A.Manzoni & Fils typical Côte de Copacabana movement- and dial-finish, which is referring to the famous Brazilian landscape architect Burlé Marx.
The 44mm case is available in stainless steel and each watch is delivered with a metal bracelet and alligator leather strap with contrasting hand-stitching by craftsman Camille Fournet. All watches are numbered and come in a unique handmade mahogany wooden box from craftsman Pierluigi Ghianda.
- 44MM stainless steel case
- Automatic Mechanical Movement A10 SOPROD with exclusively developed module by Dubois Dépraz (Sweep Week Indication Centre, Date, Weekday, Moon Phase﹚
- 25 Rubies
- Frequency: 28‘800 HZ
- Power-Reserve: 42H
- Sapphire crystal glass with antireflective treatment on the inside
- Sapphire crystal on the back
- Patented rapid strap exchange mechanism
- Water resistance: 3 ATM