The Tissot T-Race MotoGP Automatic Chronograph Limited Edition 2014 is a model filled with richness and sophistication that arose from a fruitful partnership between one of the world’s fastest sports and a Timekeeper of ultimate precision with 160 years of experience living up to its Swissness.
The Tissot T-Race MotoGP Automatic Chronograph Limited Edition 2014 already distinguishes itself from its competitors. The small details only further widen the gap as it leaves all the others behind. The composition of the dial gives it the aspect of a chequered flag that marks the start of the race with starting grids on the indices of the counters and around the minute track.
The Tissot T-Race MotoGP Automatic Chronograph Limited Edition 2014 will be produced in limited edition of 3’333 pieces only. This timepiece will be supplied in a helmet box.
- Swiss made
- Automatic movement
- 316L stainless steel case with black PVD coating and see-through case back
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Water resistance up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m / 330 ft)
- Silicone strap with folding clasp and push-buttons
- Limited edition of 3333 pieces
- MotoGP presentation box with movement winder