Aerowatch SA is celebrating the arrival of spring with a newcomer to its successful “Grande Squelette” collection. Named “Renaissance Fir Tree”, the new creation unites the venerable craft of piercing with 21st-century aesthetics. Rooted in regional construction traditions, the ornamental “style sapin” brings the eloquence of art nouveau to the realm of watchmaking artistry.
The “style sapin” has a prominent presence in the brushed, manually wound skeleton movement. The “Renaissance Fir Tree” is yet another example of the unmistakably style-defining Aerowatch signature. The gently rounded, stately case and the eye-catching yellow strap with a safety clasp put the spotlight on this exciting new model.
To assure enhanced legibility at night, the hour and minute hands are coated with Superluminova. The new timepiece is available exclusively through Aerowatch points of sale.
Model: Renaissance – Fir Tree, Ref. A 50931 AA01 RN
- Mechanical hand-winding movement 16 ½ (lines) Unitas 6498-1
- 17 jewels – 18’000 vibrations per hour
- Decorated movement, skeletonised and finished by hand
- Hour – Minute – Small second at 6 o’clock
- Stainless Steel case – Diameter 45,00mm
- Transparent case back
- Silver ring
- Black hands with Super-Luminova
- Domed sapphire crystal
- Water-resistant to 50 meters
- Yellow leather strap with customised steel folding clasp
- Various colors of leather straps available
- Also available with PVD coated Black case
- Price in CHF / EURO upon request