Dame Daphne du Maurier (1907 – 1989) was a famous English author and many of her works have been adapted into films. To celebrate her 107th Birthday, du Maurier Watches is releasing the Swiss Made, Limited Editions Daphne Signature black timepiece on May 13th 2014 as part of the Daphne Signature Collection.
The ladies Daphne Signature Black has been inspired by the character and personality of Dame Daphne du Maurier and captures her inimitable style as remembered by her grandson.
The beautifully vintage styling harks back to the 1940s and 50s and features a jet-black face, gold index markers and elegant, lancette hands. Enclosed in a neat 32mm gold case, the watch is framed by domed sapphire crystal glass and completed by a black, lizard skin strap.
The highly polished steel, screw-down case back reveals not only the Limited Edition serial number but also Daphne du Maurier’s personal signature engraved for all time.
- Swiss made, limited edition
- Case diameter: 32mm
- Gold (PVD) index markers and hands
- Curved vintage style jet-black dial
- 316L stainless steel case with gold PVD
- Anti-reflective double curved sapphire crystal
- Screw down steel back plate
- 3 ATM waterproof – (30 metres)
- Unique engraved “Daphne” signature on case back (actual signature)
- Hand-made, black, lizard skin strap
- Gold PVD strap buckle with etched logo
- Swiss quartz movement – ETA 902.501 small hand
- Luxury presentation box, 2 year warranty card and branded microfiber cloth
- Retail price: £440.00