The Tissot Chemin des Tourelles Skeleton takes its name from the place in which it was created. Chemin des Tourelles is the street on which the Tissot factory was built in 1907 and where the company still remains today. This watch takes pride in its origins and reflects more than 160 years of expertise. The art of watchmaking is clearly visible through its dial thanks to its skeletonised movement.
The beauty lies in the revelation of its works, with further rich details demonstrating its legacy.The simple and fine hands may seem like a modern touch at first, when in fact, the blue tint, also seen on the Arabic indices, is a result of an ancient method used to protect steel from corrosion. This shows a certain tradition, while at the same time, adding eye catching details to the piece.
Remaining on the vintage side, the counter at nine o’clock brings an original feature to the Tissot Chemin des Tourelles Skeleton.
- Swiss made
- Hand-wound mechanical movement exclusive to Tissot
- Scratch-resistant, domed sapphire crystal with double antireflective coating
- 316L stainless steel case
- Water-resistant up to a pressure of 5 bar (50 m / 165ft)
- Black alligator pattern leather strap with folding buckle