VICENTERRA offers high-quality and ingenious mechanical timepieces manufactured in Switzerland. This young watch company launched its first complication watch GMT 3 in 2010. Now, the Swiss luxury watch maker proposes its second project VICENTERRA LUNA, a new complication in 3 dimensions, offering an original and poetic view of the Moon and earth; both arranged between the movement and its protective case.
VICENTERRA LUNA sets a 3-dimensional stage for the moon, revealing each quarter and phases in a spatial manner. The earth indicates the geographical zone of the Sun at its zenith, or simply where it’s noon on earth. The magic of these two stars is complete with the magnificent starlit night between the setting and the rising sun.
The black dial shows applied hour markers escorted by a minute markers in stealth mode, in which fits the name of the new model “LUNA”. Inside the timepiece, a deep infinite black colour enhances the complications in a spray of shining stars.
The base movement the Vaucher Manufacture Fleurier Calibre Seed VFM 3002. This movement has a 42 hours reserve, two barrels in series and its landings contain 28 jewels. The exclusive additional module was developed by VICENTERRA.
This movement was chosen as its watch-making high quality, its finishes and prestigious decorations, Swiss Made. The white golden oscillating weight benefits from an exclusive drawing personalized by the House.
Proposed in four limited series: pink gold, yellow gold, white gold or steel: the VICENTERRA LUNA part 1 is available only on a pre-order basis with VICENTERRA S.A.
For editions in gold, whether pink, gold or white, the pushbuttons/correctors, 3h crown and the applied hours will be of the same material as the case.
VICENTERRA LUNA indicates:
- Hours, minutes, seconds in the center of the dial.
- The larger date is set between the times of 1H and 2H.
- The Earth indicates the geographical zone in which the sun is at its zenith.
- It revolves once in 24 hours.
- The phases of the moon are visible in 3-dimensions as in a clear night.
- The Moon revolves in 29.54 days (the average moon cycle).
Model: VICENTERRA LUNA Volume 1
Face of tri-dimensional earth lit by median sun of the earth globe, globe Ø7.50mm (1 turn in 24 hours)
Three dimensional Moon phases Ø 6.50mm
Big date between 1H & 2H index (2.30mm height) instantaneous, with two superimposed discs.
Day/Night at 12H
Hours, Minutes, Seconds
– Crown at 3h, setting H-M-S and date (day/night disc synchronised with hands setting)
– Pusher at 4h for setting earth globe
– 24 independent positions GMT (to be done at 12h)
– Pusher at 8h for setting moon phases
– Automatic or manual rewinding (using crown at 3h)
Exclusive Extra module developed by VICENTERRA, 17 jewels – module plate of copper nickel zinc alloy with black rhodium (all black) surface treatment
Chamfered bridges, blasted and rhodied
Basic movement automatic, calibre Seed VMF 3002 (Vaucher Manufacture Fleurier), 28’000 vibrations per hour, 4Hz. 28 jewels
Two barrels in series, Power reserve 42h
Complete movement, 45 jewels
Exclusive rotor manufacturing (white gold segment)
Mass engineered, material: steel 316/L
Dimensions: 43.50mm (width) x 53.00mm (length) x 13.60mm (thickness)
Outside finishing, polished. Back, satin and black PVD
Inside and arches sand finished, arches black PVD
Bottom and inside visible parts, satin finished 6-12h and black PVD 6h zone, spread with 5 stars engraved/milled 12h zone, spread with 5 stars engraved/milled (Black diamonds Dimensions 11 x Ø1.20 + 1x Ø1.50mm)
Crystals in sapphire with inside anti-reflective coating
Water resistance: 3 ATM
Single deployment clasp
Dial with applied hour markers
Hour and minute, concave shape, rhodied, with white SLN
Second blocked facet polishing
- Steel version (series of 99 pieces): CHF 16’500.- *(€ 13’500.- *)
- Pink gold version (series of 14 pieces): CHF 26’400.- *(€ 21’450.- *)
- Yellow gold version (series of 14 pieces): CHF 26’400.- *(€ 21’450.- *)
- White Gold version (series of 14 pieces): CHF 27’650.- *(€ 22’490.- *)
* Prices given in € are indicative and subject to exchange rates.