Swiss luxury watch brand Da Vindice’s new Race Challenge chronograph features a unique design that is completed with a skeleton case-back. The timepiece was conceived for everyday use. Its barrel shape offers a dial that combines modernity and tradition.
Carved out side grills perfectly join the case, while Da Vindice’s Fleur-de-Lis emblem formalizes the trademark by revealing itself on the hands. The day of the week aperture is placed at 3 o’clock, and the date at 8 o’clock. Elegant and noble, the Chronograph Race Challenge comes in four versions that perfectly link the past with the present.
DA VINDICE also offers three models under Chronograph Race Challenge GT label, which features Modena car’s three coloured M emblem on the dial.
Mechanical self-winding Valjoux 7750
Power reserve: 42 hours
Frequency: 3 Hz (21,600 vph)
Hours and minutes
Day aperture at 3 o’clock and date at 8 o’clock
Case and strap
All black/ Steel/18ct pink gold + brown PVD/Steel + Black PVD (depending upon the model)
Dimensions: 43 mm x 46 mm
Thickness: 15.6 mm
Water-resistance: 3 ATM
Crown: Water tight crown with raised Da Vindice crest
Strap: Crocodile; folding claps with Da Vindice crest
Approximate Retail Price
- Chronograph Race Challenge Steel: CHF 8’900.-
- Chronograph Race Challenge Steel & black PVD: CHF 9’400.-
- Chronograph Race Challenge All black: CHF 9’900.-
- Chronograph Race Challenge Rose Gold: CHF 17’900.-
- Chronograph Race Challenge GT Steel: CHF 10’900.-
- Chronograph Race Challenge GT Steel & Black PVD: 11’400.-
- Chronograph Race Challenge GT All black: 11’900.-