The Tissot T-Race MotoGP Limited Edition 2013 is a stylish sports watch inspired from the world of MotoGP.
Its details provide it with its bold style. The blue stripes on the black strap along with clearly visible white counters give it that sporty look. To this comes to add the prominent indices 12, 8, and 4 that will glow as you move into the dark, thanks to their Super-LumiNova® properties.
This is to make sure that even in darkness you may keep track of time. Details go all the way to its packaging.
This limited edition piece comes in a stylish helmet box. The odds are definitely in favour of the Tissot T-Race MotoGP Limited Edition 2013.
- Swiss made
- Quartz movement
- 316L stainless steel case with black PVD coating and silk printed glass case back
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Water resistance up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m / 330 ft)
- Silicone strap with folding clasp and push-buttons
- Limited edition of 8888 pieces
- MotoGP presentation box