Over more than a century the company AUGUSTE REYMOND has manufactured watches in Tramelan, a village located in the Jura Mountains, the very heart of the Swiss Watch Valley. In 1930s, Auguste Reymond experienced a fantastic development.
The company joined the ranks of those that were nicknamed the “barons” of watchmaking. The new timepiece Jazz Age Moonphase is a tribute to those craziest years of jazz and the best years of the brand when Auguste Reymond has created many watches that entered the hall of fame of Swiss watch history.
Jazz Age Moonphase is a functional timepiece equipped with the legendary Valjoux 7751 movement with functions date, day, month, moonphase and chronograph.The Stainless steel case with see-through back enable the wearer to adorn the beauty of Swiss made movement that ticks inside this elegant timepiece.
- Automatic movement Valjoux 7751, elaborated with decoration and bluish screws
- Stainless steel case with see-through back to see the beauty of the movement
- Domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflect treatment
- Water resistant 30m
- Guilloche dial
- Leather strap with deployment clasp
- Functions: hour/minute/second, date, day, month, moonphase, chronograph