CHARRIOL presents the COLVMBVS™ Power Reserve model, with a long power reserve of 120 hours. Again, the generous, 46mm case body displays the highly distinctive compass-style markings, which lend a superbly tactile dimension to the piece.
The case is worked in stainless steel and is designed to showcase the elegant dial, with its asymmetric half-moon crescents designed in an openwork motif. These interlocking arcs join to form a sub-dial and date display, read through the intricate pattern and finished off with polished rhodium indexes and decorated seconds-hand.
The timepiece contains an automatic Technotime movement and oscillating weight decorated with CHARRIOL’s cable motif, together with a self-winding double-barrel mechanical movement.
The beautiful functionalities of this premium piece can be admired through the sapphire glass case back, also engraved with the Christopher Columbus silhouette. Available in a limited series of 30 pieces, the steel watch is coordinated with a black matching crocodile strap.
- Movement: Mechanical, automatic, caliber Technotime Power Reserve 120 hours, decorated oscillating weight
- Functions: Hour, minute, second, date
- Watch case : Stainless steel 316L, 46mm diameter; Engraved case side with interlocking triangular design, recalling the pointed markings of a compass rose; Sapphire back case with engraved Christopher Columbus profile
- Dial: Silver circular-brushed and black sun-brushed; Date displayed at 3 o’clock
- Bracelet: Black crocodile leather with stainless steel deploying buckle
- Suggested retail price: CHF 5’990.00