CHARRIOL introduces a stunning variant of the COLVMBVS™ Lady, seen in a precious design adorned with waves of diamonds.
Just like the COLVMBVS™ Lady, this precious women’s timepiece, in a 36mm size, boasts a delightfully generous ‘macaroon’ style case and a wealth of lavish details. The circular case is embellished with an interlocking triangular pattern that recalls the points of a compass rose.
This jaunty yet elegant nod to the historic explorer is continued in a delightful detail on the crown: a bevelled winding clasp in the form of a ‘clevis’ typically used on sailboat rigging.
Taking centre stage on this timepiece is the dazzling dial worked in pistachio green, decorated with undulating waves of pavé diamonds. This artistic display is rounded off with a sparkling lunette of diamonds and small diamond counters around the dial. Two indexes, a seconds-hand and date display at 3 o’clock ensure that the timepiece remains beautifully functional.
Representing new levels of timekeeping sophistication for CHARRIOL women’s watches, the COLVMBVS™ Lady Precious contains an automatic ETA 2892 movement, and a decorated interior oscillating weight.
This latter mechanism can be seen through the sapphire glass case back, which is engraved with a profile of Christopher Columbus. Completing the piece is the leather strap, in black or beige crocodile, which complements the delicate colourway.
- Movement: Mechanical, automatic, caliber ETA 2892, decorated oscillating weight
- Functions: Hour, minute, second and date
- Watch case : Stainless steel 316L, 36mm diameter, bezel set with 50 VVS G diamonds 1.12cts; Engraved case side with interlocking triangular design, recalling the pointed markings of a compass rose; Sapphire back case with engraved Christopher Columbus profile
- Dial: White mother-of-pearl set with 169 HSI diamonds 0.58cts; Date displayed at 4h30
- Bracelet: Black crocodile leather with stainless steel deploying buckle
- Suggested retail price: CHF 11’490.00