The COLVMBVS™ Lady Automatic (36mm) is offered in monochrome black and pure white, built with a generous, ‘macaroon’ style case in stainless steel.
The hallmark of this statement timepiece is the effortlessly intricate interlocking triangular pattern around the case, which recalls the points of a compass rose. This signature detail is a tribute to the adventurer, Christopher Columbus, who inspired the collection name.
Contained inside the sumptuous case is an automatic ETA 2892 movement. The dial displays unique CHARRIOL artistry, etched with a narrow, fluted guilloché pattern, adorned with stylish, outsize Roman numerals, or with fancy Arabic figures at 12, 3, 6 and 9 o’clock.
The date display appears at 4h30, along with two tapered indexes and seconds-hand embellished with the CHARRIOL ‘C’ insignia.
Continuing the nautical adventurer spirit, a subtle sea-faring detail can be seen on the crown, in the detailed ‘clevis’, a motif borrowed from sailboat rigging. Further details are found on the glass case back, where a profile of Christopher Columbus is etched onto the glass, behind which can be glimpsed a personalised oscillating weight.
To offset the white colourway, the COLVMBVS™ Lady Automatic comes with a coordinating strap in black crocodile leather.
- Movement: Mechanical, automatic, caliber ETA 2892, decorated oscillating weight
- Functions: Hour, minute, second and date
- Watch case : Stainless steel 316L, 36mm diameter; Engraved case side with interlocking triangular design, recalling the pointed markings of a compass rose; Sapphire back case with engraved Christopher Columbus profile
- Dial: White guilloche pattern with Roman or Arabic figures; Date displayed at 4h30
- Bracelet: Black crocodile leather with stainless steel deploying buckle
- Suggested retail price: CHF 3’440.00