CHARRIOL hallmarks abound in the new CELTIC® XL Automatic timepiece, which picks up the strong symbolism of the timeless twisted cable motif that is now synonymous with this luxury Maison.
Inspired by the artistry of the Celtic people, CHARRIOL’s founding origins paid tribute to the Celts’ strong, symbolic motif – the braided cable. Now worked in a larger, 43mm size, the CELTIC® XL represents a strong new addition to the popular CELTIC® range for men.
The CELTIC® range of timepieces is the quintessence of the CHARRIOL Maison and this new extra-large timepiece, in shades of brown and steel, bears the hallmarks of the House, revisited in a contemporary manner.
The notched bezel, in sun-brushed stainless steel, is enhanced by a slim braided cable, which encircles the case. The twisted design is picked up again in the strap, worked in sturdy black rubber and etched with a tactile herringbone cable motif. The coordinating sun décor dial is edged with fine counters and indexes.
The CELTIC® XL timepiece contains an automatic ETA 2892 movement and is embellished with a sapphire glass case back, designed to which shows off the inner mechanics of this unusual timepiece, including a decorated oscillating weight.
- Movement: Mechanical, automatic, caliber ETA 2892, decorated oscillating weight
- Functions: Hour, minute, second, date
- Watch case : Stainless steel 316L, 43mm diameter; Black PVD cable encircling the case; Screwed crown; Sapphire and stainless steel back case
- Dial: Silver sun-brushed with mat black index or Black sun-brushed with silver index; Date displayed at 4h30
- Bracelet: Seven cables looking black rubber strap with stainless steel deploying buckle
- Suggested retail price: CHF 2’390.00