Named after the Celtic word for angel: ‘AEL’, these watches are designed for young women.
Each AEL timepiece, featuring an ETA quartz movement, comes in a discreet 34mm size, representing pure, wearable simplicity. The lunette and case back are crafted from black or white ceramic, with a slim twisted cable – the hallmark of CHARRIOL – encircling the case.
The dials, in white mother of pearl, are kept minimal and come in two variants, with sparkling zirconium counters, yet with classical Roman numerals, together with the ‘CHARRIOL Geneve’ stamp at 12 o’clock.
Maintaining the young, modern spirit, the strap is worked in white or black rubber, and bears CHARRIOL’s hallmark twisted cable design and CHARRIOL initials.
- Movement: Quartz, caliber ETA 10 1/2
- Functions: Hour, minute, second and date
- Watch case: Stainless steel 316L and ceramic, 34mm diameter; Stainless steel cable encircling the case; Attaches made of ceramic
- Dial: White porcelain with Roman figures, white mother-of-pearl with 8 zirconium
- Date displayed at 4h30
- Bracelet: Six cables looking white or black rubber with stainless steel deploying buckle
- Suggested retail price: CHF 910.00