For 2013, Aerowatch has enriched its successful “Les Grandes Classiques” collection with the new Chronograph Pilote model.
The personality of this prominent watch shows how rugged styling and technological finesse can be united in a conceptual masterpiece. The stainless steel case with a black PVD coating has a diameter of 42 millimeters to assure a stately presence on the wrist. The timepiece is endowed with a selfwinding 25-jewel mechanical movement that can be admired through the display back.
Like a cockpit instrument, the matt black dial features luminescent hour markers and hands for outstanding legibility, even in the dark. The well-organized indications of the Chronographe Pilote display the date and the day of the week. With its black leather strap and black fold-over clasp, the masculine watch cuts a good figure on any wrist.
Model: Les Grandes Classiques – Pilote Chronograph, Ref. A 61948 NO03
- Self-winding chronograph movement 13¼ (lines) Valjoux 7750
- 25 jewels – 28,800 vibrations per hour
- Hour, minute, second, day of week, date at 3 o’clock
- 30 Min counter at 12 o’clock, 12H counter at 6 o’clock
- Steel case “Sandblasted” with black PVD
- 42.00mm diameter
- Transparent case-back
- Screwed-in case-back with 6 screws
- Black dial, luminescent hands and figures “Super-luminova”
- Domed sapphire crystal
- Water-resistant to 50 meters
- Black leather strap
- Price CHF / € on request