The Oris Aquis Regulateur ‘ Der Meistertaucher’ has long been a firm favourite with divers due to its special Regulateur movement allowing the hours, minutes and seconds to all be displayed differently. This precision is essential to divers, who depend on a clear view of the minute hand at all times.
Swiss watch manufacturer Oris have recently released the new and improved Aquis Regulateur ‘Der Meistertaucher’ model, with a sleeker design, smaller case and new Sellita movement. The coloured elements of the watch have been reduced on the new model to simplify the design and increase the focus on the hour hand. The Super-LumiNova® inlay on the hands and indices is now white, allowing for enhanced visibility in even the murkiest of waters to ensure diver safety.
These changes reflect Oris’s capacity for innovation and modification, without losing the elements that made the timepiece initially so superior to other watches. The Oris Regulateur ‘Der Meistertaucher’ has retained its screwed crown to prevent accidental adjustment, its waterproof capacity to 300 metres and its automatic helium valve for pressure adjustment. This underwater essential continues to be at the forefront of functionality and style that divers have come to expect from Oris watches.
– Model: Oris Regulateur ‘Meistertaucher’, Ref. No. 749 7677 7154 Set, Ø 43.00mm
– Automatic mechanical movement Oris Cal. 749, based on Sellita SW 220 with centralized minute display. Decentralized hour display at 3 o’clock and second display at 9 o’clock. Date window at 6 o’clock
– Black dial applied indices with Super-LumiNova® inlay.
– Red outlined minute hand with Super-LumiNova® inlay. Polished hour and second hands with SLN inlay
– Grade 2 titanium case with a helium valve at 9 o’clock, water resistant to 30 bar/300m
– Unidirectional revolving top ring with black ceramic inlay and minute scale
– Sapphire crystal domed on both sides with anti-reflective coating inside
– Stainless steel screw-in security crown with titanium crown protection
– See-through mineral crystal on case back
– Rubber strap extendable titanium safety clasp
– Set includes waterproof case, separate titanium bracelet and tools
– Swiss Retail Price: CHF 2,900.00