Introduced in 2012, the following three special editions of the DIETRICH NIGHT watch are inspired by the most important nights in the life of creative professionals, are all hand-skeletonized, in the way of the craftsman, in order to reveal all the internal details of the manually wound caliber.
– Hammersmith: inspired by the spirit of rock concerts in London
– Hollywood Boulevard: inspired by the spirit of movie premieres in Los Angeles
– Chelsea: inspired by the spirit of opening nights of art gallery exhibitions in New York.
Born in the watch-making town of Besançon, Emmanuel Dietrich launched his eponymous brand in 2011. These special edition watches come with black PVD stainless steel case with skeletonized and black rhodium treated ETA 6498-1 mechanical hand-wound movement.
Model: DIETRICH Night Skeleton watch
- Dimensions: 1.65 x 0.43 inches
- Black PVD stainless steel case with skeleton movement, varnished black hours and minutes hands and steel small seconds hand.
- Black rhodium treated ETA 6498-1 caliber
- Anti-reflection double double-sided sapphire crystal
- Transparent case back
- Black PVD stainless steel clasp
- Swiss Made
- Suggested retail price before tax: USD 22’300
- Suggested retail price with tax: CHF 22’000 TTC / EUR 20’200 TTC