TAG Heuer presents new 41mm diameter Aquaracer 500M watches with ceramic bezel.
Water-proof up to the depth of 500 meters, the Aquaracer 500M Ceramic 41mm model is available in stainless steel, dual-toned (steel with yellow gold plated) and Grade 2 titanium (coated with titanium carbide) case versions. All of them are equipped with a helium valve at 10 o’clock.
The first model features a stainless steel case with a black ceramic bezel and black dial. It is available with a stainless steel bracelet (reference WAK2110.BA0830) or a black rubber strap (reference WAK2110.FT6027).
The second TAG Heuer Aquaracer 500M 41mm model features a stainless steel case, blue ceramic bezel, blue dial, and stainless steel bracelet (reference number WAK2111.BA0830).
The brand has also proposed two dual-toned variants featuring steel and yellow gold plated parts (bezel, crown and middle links of the bracelet.
The first version (WAK2120.BB0835) comes with a blue dial and blue ceramic bezel-insert. The second one has a black dial and black ceramic bezel-insert (WAK2122.BB0835). The brand has also proposed a champagne dial version in the dual-tone category.
The TAG Heuer Aquaracer 500m Ceramic 41mm watch is also available in a full black edition (WAK2180.FT6027). It has a Grade 2 titanium case coated with titanium carbide, black dial, black ceramic bezel and black rubber strap.
Model: TAG Heuer Aquaracer 500 M Ceramic 41mm
- WAK2110.BA0830: Steel case, Black dial, black ceramic bezel and stainless steel bracelet
- WAK2110.FT6027: Steel case, Black dial, black ceramic bezel and black rubber strap
- WAK2111.BA0830: Steel case, Blue dial, blue ceramic bezel and stainless steel bracelet
- WAK2120.BB0835: Steel case, 18 ct yellow gold plated turning bezel with blue ceramic bezel-insert, Blue dial, yellow-gold toned crown, and dual toned (steel + 18 ct yellow gold plated) bracelet
- WAK2122.BB0835: Steel case, 18 ct yellow gold plated turning bezel with black ceramic bezel-insert, Black dial, yellow-gold toned crown, and dual toned (steel + 18 ct yellow gold plated) bracelet
- WAK2121.BB0835: : Steel case, 18 ct yellow gold plated turning bezel with black ceramic bezel-insert, Champagne dial, yellow-gold toned crown, and dual toned (steel + 18 ct yellow gold plated) bracelet
- WAK2180.FT6027: Grade 2 titanium coated with titanium carbide case, black dial, black ceramic bezel, and black rubber strap
TAG Heuer Calibre 5
Diameter: 26 mm (11 ½”’)
25 to 26 rubies depending on the execution
Rapid date correction
Balance frequency: 28,800 vibrations per hour (4 Hz).
Power reserve: 38 hours.
Oscillating mass: Côtes de Genève, engraved “TAG Heuer — Calibre 5 — Swiss Made”.
Hours, minutes and seconds
Dial colours: Black or blue
Dial with horizontal streak effect
Diamond shaped hands
Luminescent markers on hands and indexes
Central running second with a yellow triangle-shaped tip
Monochrome TAG Heuer logo at 12 o’clock
“AQUARACER CALIBRE 5 – 500M/1660 FT – AUTOMATIC – SWISS MADE” lettering on the dial
Angled date window at 3 o’clock highlighted with white square printing
Case diameter: 41 mm
Material: Stainless steel with alternate fine-brushed and polished/ Stainless steel with yellow-gold plated parts/ Black titanium carbide coated titanium
Scratch resistant sapphire crystal
Screw-in case back with a special diver decoration
Automatic helium valve at 10 o’clock in polished steel
Water-resistance: 500 meters
Unidirectional turning bezel
Black or blue ceramic bezel-insert
Engraved, silver lacquered numerals on the bezel
Engraved, silver lacquered triangle with luminescent dot at 12 o’clock
Polished chimney, fine brushed base and polished studs
Full black version: Black titanium carbide coated screw-in crown
Steel version: Polished steel screw-in crown
Dual-tone version: Plated yellow gold (18K 2N) screw-in crown
3-row alternate fine-brushed steel bracelet with polished edges
Fine-brushed steel folding clasp with safety push-buttons
Black rubber strap
Fine-brushed steel folding clasp with safety push-buttons and diving extension