Swiss luxury watch brand GRAHAM introduces a true luxury diver’s watch for professional adventurers and watch addicts.
The Chronofighter Prodive is for the first time equipped with a patented start/stop/reset mechanism which allows the watch to be used to the limits the human being can dive to. Dressed in a 45mm diameter stainless steel case, this stylish diving instrument is tested to resist and go beyond 2000 feet.
GRAHAM’s brand new diving chronograph, the Chronofighter Prodive has two colours of luminescent indications that are perfectly visible in great depths. The watch is equipped with an automatic helium valve and a yellow rubber crown with an automatic locking system (bayonet) and a red safety ring which notifies the crown unlocking.
The lever, famously GRAHAM and patented system, is undoubtedly the best system to activate the chronograph without fail. Placed on the left side of the case, the trigger is completely rethought to become the only control pusher of the chronograph start/stop and reset. It is very much easy for any divers to activate the functions with thick neoprene gloves.
The unidirectional rotating bezel of the Chronofighter Prodive is adorned with a special pattern to ensure a better grip in addition to a 120-position notched wheel. Its stainless steel case back features the imprint of a shark as well as limited edition numbering.
- 45 mm steel case, water resistant and fully functional at 2000 feet/600m, unidirectional rotating bezel, propeller-shaped seconds counter, steel with black PVD left fast action start / stop / reset trigger, screwed yellow rubber crown with bayonet safety system and red ring, black PVD automatic Helium valve, domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on both faces, screwed steel case back with shark imprinted and limited edition serial number.
- Integrated yellow rubber strap, steel folding buckle with diver extension.
- Calibre G1750, automatic chronograph, 25 jewels, 28’800 A/h (4Hz), Incabloc shock absorber, 48 hours power reserve.
- Limited edition of 200 pieces.
- Retail price: 11’500 CHF.