Swiss watchmaker DAVOSA first issued its popular divers’ watch, the Ternos, in a completely black, 333-piece limited edition series in 2010. The watch sold out very fast. Two years after the first Black Ternos, DAVOSA is now issuing a non-limited and slightly different version of its black timepiece. Just like all the other models in the new Ternos range, the Black Ternos has an exceptionally robust ceramic bezel and a tough, stainless steel buckle.
The black ‘DLC’ coating protecting the stainless steel case of the Black Ternos gives the watch its striking black appearance. The Black Ternos Ceramic is now available from specialist watch retailers for 678 Euros; the new steel models retail at 598 Euros.
– Ceramic bezel – uni-directional and scratch-resistant
– Stainless steel case with resilient DLC (diamond-like carbon) coating
– Solid steel link strap with new buckle, safety catch and divers’ extension
– Water resistance to 200 m
– Extra-thick sapphire crystal
– Screw-in crown
– Fully threaded, screw-down back
– Engraved series number
– Swiss automatic movement ETA 2824-2
– Diameter: 40 mm
– Price: 678 Euros (steel version without DLC: 598 Euros)