ARISTO, the German watch brand founded by Hansjörg Vollmer introduces ARISTO DESSAU, a new timepiece that follows the Classic Bauhaus principle. This new timepiece is equipped with the state of the art ETA 2824-2 automatic movement made in Switzerland.
The movement comes with a date option. The position of the date window is at “3”. Also it has a central second hand with hack set. Hansjörg Vollmer has used elegantly nostalgic numerals—the same type used by several Pforzheim watch manufacturers in the 1930s and 40s.
- Case: Stainless steel, polished, curved mineral crystal
- Water resistant to 5 ATM. height 9 mm, diameter 38,5 mm
- Caliber: ETA 2824-2 automatic winding. ARISTO signature movement
- Strap: Meshband with curved ends in stainless steel polished with security clasp.
- Recommended retail price: 398 €