The reproduction of the original Stowa Antea small second watch from the thirties is equipped with a handwinding Peseux 7001 movement. Now this model in classical Bauhaus style with 35.50 mm diameter is extended with the design variation of a black dial.
This Stowa Antea model comes with a white printed dial with Arabic numerals and white coated hands. The small second at six o’clock position is harmonically integrated into the characteristic dial. The handwinding movement with Côte de Genève decorative pattern („Geneva Stripes“) and blued screws offers a power reserve about 44 hours.
The black Antea is serially delivered with an 18 mm deer leather strap in black or brown with a tang buckle or on demand with a deployment. The strap can be chosen from a small exclusive collection of various croco straps. This watch also available with a Milanese metal bracelet of stainless steel wire netting.
– Case stainless steel polished, Ø: 35,50 mm, height 6,80 mm
– Strap size 18 mm, front and back sapphire crystal, 3 ATM
– Peseux 7001 handwinding movement, Côte de Genève
– Decorative pattern („Geneva Stripes“), blued screws
– Small second, power reserve about 44 hours
– Dial Black coated with small second, white printed
– White hands
– Strap Deer leather size 18 mm in black or brown
– Also available various crocostraps
– With deployment buckle optional
– Milanese metal bracelet 18 mm
– Price:from 840.00 Euros depending on strap version