The Schaumburg Watch Grand Perpetual MooN is an extra ordinary mechanical high tech moonphase watch. Its display is luminescent (patented) and depicts the moon cycle of the northern and southern hemisphere photo-realistically with a maximum divergence of only one day in 122.5 years.
The realistic depiction of the MooN with its 13,4 mm is ought to be the world´s biggest moonphase chronometer that you can find in an automatic watch. Thereby not the depiction of the moon itself moves but the simulation of the earth shadow. Therefore the moon stays visible like in a starlit night even when it is new moon.
The dial itself is available in four variations: optional in black, white or with a surcharge in a costly Cloisonné enamel designed with signs of the zodiac or even with a real meteorite dial whose material originates from a desert region in Gambia.
The 43 mm sized and very massive case is conical at the bottom and has well formed lugs for 22mm straps. The band attachments are also screwed as well as the massive case back.
- High tech moon-phase watch of the superlative
- Realistic depiction of the moon cycle for the northern and southern hemisphere
- Maximum divergence of only one day in 122.5 years
- World´s biggest moon-phase chronometer in an automatic watch
- Moon stays visible like in a starlit night even when it is new moon
- Dial available in four variations : Optional in black or white or Surcharge in a costly Cloisonné enamel designed with signs of the zodiac or Real meteorite dials whose material originates from a desert region in Gambia
- Price: from 3,950.00 Euros