Stowa Flieger watch with the Baumuster B dial and its respectable size of 55 mm is one of the rarest historical Flieger watches. Introduced in 1940, only 42 pieces of this remarkable model have been built. The remake of this historical model comes in the popular case size of 40 mm with riveted Flieger strap. The remake Stowa pilot watch type B features a unique black dial without logo.
The manufacturer information is available with the handmade German Silver rotor of the automatic movement, visible through the glass back. Built in is the automatic movement ETA 2824-2, well-known for its resilience, in a high quality version with blued screws. If desired, even a version with a tested COSC chronometer work is available.
Special attention was paid to the authenticity of the design between the dial and hands; the hand however was designed more harmonically. The counterweight of the sweep hand is based on the length of the hour hand. The different interpretation of the crown and the sweep hand of the original Flieger watch are based and designed on the personal taste of Jörg Schauer.
The sweep hand of the historical original Flieger seemed to be not a part of the design – so Mr. Schauer had some thoughts in mind in order to link the second hand perfectly with the design. The Flieger Baumuster B watch is offered with handmade German silver rotor and various strap combinations.
– Case: stainless steel, matt finished, Ø: 40 mm, height 10,2 mm,
– Strap: size 20 mm, front and back sapphire crystal, 5 ATM
– ETA 2824-2 automatic movement, power reserve 40 hours
– Handmade German Silver rotor with special B-watch laser engraving
– Available with a COSC movement upgrade
– Dial: Black coated and white printed,
– filled with Superluminova C3, no logo
– Steel blued hands
– Leather strap in old style with rivets 20 mm in black or brown
– Variations and various crocostraps available
– Also with Milanaise metal bracelett 20 mm
From 630.00 Euros (including German VAT)
Chronometer version additional 230.00 Euros