The limited edition Dark Rush Grand Timepiece Stainless Steel Chronograph boasts many functions, such as Chronograph, moon phase indication, day and date and month indications. The position of the Moon can be read at the bottom, in the six o’clock position. When the Moon is left of centre, it is in its first quarter.
When the image is in the centre, it is full Moon. And right of centre, it is in its last quarter. If the Moon is not visible, you will see a beautiful starry sky in the window, and it is a new Moon. Apart from the hours, minutes and seconds, the DR GTS has all functions that can be expected of a real chronograph. It even has a 30-minute and a 24-hour indication.
- Movement: CK 7770 self-winding chronograph movement with 25 jewels.
- Functions: Hours, minutes, decentralized second hand, 24-hour indicator; day, date, month, moonphase; chronograph hand, 30-minute counter, 12-hour counter.
- Case: Black PVD high-quality steel; ø 40 mm, height 14 mm; anti-reflection sapphire crystal; transparent case-back.
- Rotor: In 18-carat gold, hand-engraved by Jochen Benzinger.
- Dial: Hand-made dial with two layers; diamond indexes.
- Hands: White coloured steel, special designed hands.
- Strap: Leather, two toned.
- Buckle: Black PVD high-quality steel folding buckle.
- Gender: Male/female.
- Limited edition: 88 pieces.
- Suggested retail price: € 7,950