The Leinfelder Chronograph combines a love for technology with a unique design. This sporty chronograph for men is made by hand, from the first sketch to the finished model. The mechanical Swiss chronograph caliber ETA 2894-2 is encased by an elegant watch case made of 750 solid gold in white, yellow, or rose. It measures 40 millimeters in diameter and eleven millimeters in height, and has a supple, smooth feel around the wrist.
This timepiece is available in two dials, white with Roman numerals in black or black with Roman numerals in white. Each chronograph is individually marked and numbered and the collection is limited to 63 timepieces to commemorate the year of the foundation of Leinfelder (1963).
- Caliber: Mechanical chronograph engine with automatic caliber ETA 2894-2, ball-bearing rotor, second stop function, caliber finished with Côtes de Genève pattern and Leinfelder engraving on the rotor, stippled plate, gold or rhodium-plated, 37 jewels, 42 hours power reserve.
- Functions: Chronograph, central second stop hands, tachymeter scale, hour, minute, decentral seconds indication, 30-minute and 12-hour totalizer, index points, date with quick adjustment at 6.00h.
- Watch-Case: 750 solid gold in yellow, rose, or white, 40 millimeters in diameter, 11 millimeters in height, sapphire glass, screwed-in back with sapphire glass, onion crown, water-resistant.
- Dial: White with Roman numerals in black or black with Roman numerals in white and hands in black or rhodium-plated, index points.
- Strap: Brown or black crocodile leather strap, folding clasp or pin clasp in 750 solid gold in yellow, white, or rose.
- Variations: Yellow gold, white gold, or rose gold with handmade gold band, black dial.