The House of BUBEN&ZORWEG, the horology brand renowned for their masterpiece creations, unveils their first wrist watch model: The One Perpetual Calendar. This timepiece was created in association with renowned watchmaker Martin Braun, who modified the manufacture calibre at the heart of the BUBEN&ZORWEG ONE exclusively for BUBEN&ZORWEG.
The One Perpetual Calendar is the first masterpiece from BUBEN&ZORWEG to accompany its owner wherever he may go.
The design of the One Perpetual Calendar is a refreshingly new impulse in the sector for exclusive wristwatches – all the more so in view of the fascinating heart of the „ONE“ and the striking integration of a perpetual calendar.
The Power reserve indicator is located at case back. The sapphire crystal case back enables the owner to admire the movement parts. Day & Month indication is at twelve and date indication is at six.
The ONE Perpetual Calendar is available in rose gold, white gold and platinum. The availability of each one of these exclusive versions is strictly limited.
• Movement BZ01-MHO Manufacture, Hand-winding movement
• 39,60 mm Diameter
• 58 Jewels
• 156 hour Power Reserve and extraordinary large balance wheel
• 18.000 A/h
• 312 parts
• Adjusted in 5 positions
• DYS Escapement (Dynamized Swiss Escapement)
• Silicium Anchor
• Silicium Escapement Wheel
• Fine Adjustment System
• Fully settable and adjustable Perpetual Calendar
• Power Reserve Indicator
• Balance with screws, made out of Glucydur
• All wheels made after Geneva Seal Standard with „Moulure“
• Zyclovente gear teeth
Versions / Limited Editions
• Rose gold: 99 pieces
• White gold: 99 pieces
• Platinum: 49 pieces