The Leinfelder Meridian Chronograph combines a sporty design with elegant highlights, and handcrafted precision work with a technically high-end caliber. The mechanical chronograph engine is flat, and the watch case is only 12.5 millimeters high.
A scratch resistant, slightly domed sapphire glass protects another highlight of the Meridian Chronograph: the sun-brushed dial. The dial is cut from the inside to the outside so that every time a flicker of the hand moves the watch, it reflects the light which moves around in circles.
The long, curved pushers for the stopwatch mechanism were first incorporated into a Leinfelder watch for the Leinfelder Meridian Antigua 2010.
They allow for easy, practical handling while also protecting the newly-designed screw-in crown. The unique design of the large pushers makes them smooth-running and gives them a rich sound which their owners can get quite enthusiastic about.
- Caliber: Mechanical chronograph with automatic caliber ETA 2894-2, ball-bearing rotor, second stop function, caliber finished with Côtes de Genève pattern and Leinfelder engraving on the rotor, stippled plate, gold or rhodium-plated, 37 jewels, 42 hours power reserve.
- Functions: Chronograph, central second stop hands, tachymeter scale, hour, minute, decentral seconds indication, 30-minute and 12-hour totalizer index points, date with quick adjustment at 6.00h.
- Watch-case: Stainless steel, 42 millimeters in diameter, 12.5 millimeters in height, domed, scratch-resistant sapphire glass, screwed-back case with sapphire glass, screw-in crown, water-resistant to a depth of 330 feet.
- Dial: Sun-brushed silver or charcoal grey, hands and index points with Super LumiNova
- Strap: steel or brown or black crocodile leather strap with stainless steel folding clasp.