Swiss watch brand Oris unveils a unique diver’s watch with an Oris regulator movement to support the Tubbataha Reefs National Park in the Philippines. A percentage of every Oris Tubbataha Limited Edition model sold is donated towards the conservation of the reef and its astonishing diversity of marine life.
Rising from the volcanic depths of the Sulu Sea in the Western Philippines, Tubbataha Reefs National Park is home to some of the most beautiful coral reefs in the world. These magnificent atolls support an unparalleled variety of marine creatures. Colourful reef fish crowd corals growing in the shallows while sharks and pelagic fish haunt the steep drop-offs to the open sea.
Security is at the essence of this 50 bar / 500m water-resistant Oris Tubbataha Limited Edition. With a multi-piece titanium case with crown protection and an automatic Helium valve, every precaution has been taken to ensure this unique Oris regulator movement with a small seconds hand is completely safeguarded.
The blue ceramic bezel inlay and the dark blue dial are also characteristics of the two previous Oris editions, which were launched to help protect marine life. The motif on the back of the Oris Tubbataha Limited Edition displays a shark, paying homage to the endangered marine creatures, which live in the Tubbataha Reefs.
Oris Tubbataha Limited Edition
Ref. No. 749 7663 7185, Ø 46mm
Limited to 2000 pieces
• Automatic movement Oris Cal. 749 Regulateur based on SW 220
• Centre hands for minutes, subsidiary seconds at 9 o’clock, hour at 3 o’clock and date at 6 o’clock
• Multi-piece titanium case and titanium crown protection, fixed with three-wing Oris screws
• Stainless steel screw-in crown
• Unidirectional rotating bezel with blue ceramic inlay with 60 minutes scale
• Double domed sapphire crystal with non-reflective coating on the inside
• Automatic helium valve
• Blue dial and dark orange Superluminova indexes and hands
• Water-resistant to 50 bar / 500 metres
• Available with a black rubber strap with an extending titanium security folding clasp or with a multi-piece titanium metal bracelet with an extending folding clasp