The classic Leinfelder Unique Pavée is one of three women’s watches made by Leinfelder Uhrenmanufaktur, the traditional watch maker based in Hamburg.
The elegant watch case is white gold and handmade, bearing a high-quality mechanical caliber. The bezel around the black or white dial is made of white gold and encrusted with 40 diamonds.
The delicately detailed watch bracelet made of white gold is truly lavish. To create it, 580 diamonds had to be set by hand. Many individual links and their special arrangement in the bracelet ensure that the watch fits snugly and comfortably around the wearer’s wrist. The watch bracelet is designed as a curve and is tapered towards the clasp.
- Caliber: Mechanical caliber ETA 2892-A2 with self-winding mechanism, ball-bearing rotor and second stop function, caliber finished with Côtes de Genève pattern and Leinfelder engraving on the rotor, stippled plate, gold or rhodium-plated, oscillation 28.800vp/h, 42 hours power reserve, 21 jewels.
- Functions: Hours, minutes, and seconds indication, date with quick adjustment at 3.00h.
- Watch case: 750 solid gold in yellow, rose, or white gold, watch-case 37.5 millimeters, height 9 millimeters, bezel with 40 diamonds, crown with diamond, pin clasp with four diamonds, sapphire glass, screwed-in back with sapphire glass, water-resistant.
- Dial: White with Roman numerals in black or black with Roman numerals in white. Index points set with diamonds, hands blued or rhodium-plated.
- Bracelet: made of 564 diamonds (around 4.5 karat).
- Variations: Yellow gold or rose gold, customized designs available upon request.