The Leinfelder Unique 89 is equipped with IWC caliber 89, which during 1946 to 1976 was sold around 250 000 times and is surely one of the most successful calibers ever manufactured by IWC. It is the perfect model for bespoke watches for watch connoisseurs. Watch case and dial are adapted to individual customer requests. Therefore, each watch is a one-of a- kind timepiece and marked with a personalized engraving.
- Caliber: IWC caliber 89, hand-winding mechanism, 17 rubies, oscillation 18.000vp/h, 36 hours power reserve.
- Functions: Hours, minutes, and seconds indication.
- Watch case: 750 solid gold in rose, yellow, or white. 38 millimeters in diameter, 9 millimeters in height, sapphire glass, screwed-in back with sapphire glass, onion crown, water-resistant.
- Dial: White with black Roman numerals and blued hands or black.
- Strap: Crocodile leather in brown and black, folding or pin clasp in 750 solid yellow gold, white gold, or rose gold.
- Variations: Yellow gold, white gold, or rose gold with handmade gold band, customized designs upon request.