This perpetual calendar model is a part of Leinfelder Uhrenmanufaktur’s Unique Collection. Made in rose gold and to the specifications of the wearer, the team of German watch brand Leinfelder Uhrenmanufaktur created this precious timekeeper. Leinfelder’s unique design vision is also present in this one-of-a-kind watch: clear forms, a watchcase which is curved upwards, detailing by hand.
- Caliber: Glashütte Original perpetual calendar, automatic caliber 100-02, 59 jewels, 52 hours power reserve.
- Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds, flyback mechanism, perpetual calendar with day, month, leap year and moon phase, panorama date.
- Watch case: 750 solid gold in rose, polished, 41 millimeters in diameter, both sides made of sapphire glass, screwed-back case, water-resistant.
- Dial: white with index points in gold and handmade hands in gold.
- Strap: 750 solid gold in rose, handmade with folding clasp.
- Variations: Unique.