Backes & Strauss has recently unveiled The Victoria Blue Heart debuting with the full Victoria Collection with a total of 215 white diamonds weighing 1.75 cts and 25 Blue Sapphires weighing 0.275 cts. This timepiece has been created and crafted to directly benefit and highlight the work of The United Nations Blue Heart Campaign against Human Trafficking.
The Victoria Blue Heart is an interlocking heart timepiece crafted in 18kt white gold and hand set with 191 white Ideal Cut Hearts & Arrows diamonds weighing 1.68 cts with one blue, interlocked heart of 25 bespoke cut Blue Sapphires weighing 0.275 cts. These hearts surround a white Mother of Pearl dial with 4 diamond numerals weighing 0.02cts. A further 24 natural white diamonds weighing 0.21 cts form a heart buckle on a satin strap.
- Size: 18mm dial Ø, 35mm Ø incl interlocking Hearts Movement: Quartz Display: Hours & minutes
- Case: 18 kt white gold. 191 diamonds, 1.68 cts and 25 blue sapphires, 0.275 cts.
- Dial: Mother of Pearl centre dial hand set with 4 white diamond numerals weighing 0.02 cts
- Heart Buckle: 24 white diamonds weighing .21 cts are hand set into an 18kt white or rose gold heart buckle with a satin strap
- Total: 215 white diamonds, 1.91 cts and 25 Blue Sapphires, 0.275 cts.