A brand-new collection for women joins the Versace line of watches: Vanitas. Inspired by the aesthetic heritage of the Maison, its symbolic elements are reinterpreted in an innovative way.
Strongly iconic, the most prominent features are the Greek key and studs that make it immediately recognisable. The Greek key stands out on the soleil dial; small studs dot the markers and the profile of the entire bezel; other larger ones with the head of Medusa are applied to the strap.The colour range includes white, black, sky blue, pistachio green and purple for the more precious version, with diamonds set on the top ring.
In stainless steel or with IP rose gold treatment, the lady size case (35 mm in diameter) contains a Swiss Made quartz movement, and flaunts rectangular loops. The strap is made of crocodile print leather or is a metal bracelet made of geometric links.
- Case: IP rose gold, purple and white version with diamonds on the bezel Ø 35 mm
- Water resistance: 30 meters / 3 ATM
- Movement: Quartz (Ronda 762.3) – Swiss Made
- Dial: blue, lilac or white with sunray finish, Greek key pattern, Roman numerals and logo
- Strap/bracelet: calf strap crocodile pattern with 2 studs with Medusa – blue, purple or white – butterfly buckle