Pontos is a collection of fine mechanical timepieces that combines Swiss watchmaking traditions and technical mastery with modern design. The latest model in this collection, the Pontos S Chronograph is now appears in a dynamic and sporty design. This model is perfect for short dives with a modern style that perfectly combines form and function. It boasts a design that mechanical expertise with contemporary style. The dynamic strap is a perfect match for the case.
The all steel version sports a NATO strap whose contrasting sleek design encapsulates the collection’s sporting spirit. Comfortable and hypoallergenic, especially in wet conditions, the nylon strap demonstrates exceptional strength. The 43 mm diameter stainless steel case is water resistant to 200 meters. It features a winding crown and two pushpieces shaped to ensure a better grip, accentuating the chronograph’s strong character. The bezel ring is inside, in an original contrast to usual practice.
Besides its artistic merits and enhanced sense of finesse and purity, this design – the subject of a patent application – enables maximum wear. The chronograph counters on the dial fit together in a beautiful balancing act, without seeking originality at all costs. Its legibility is perfect. Available in a range of colors, the Pontos S is mechanized by the self–winding Valjoux 7750 movement, which boasts a long pedigree in terms of performance and accuracy.
– Ø 43 mm, stainless steel case
– black circular brushed aluminum turning scale ring with grey, blue, orange or red indications
– Vertical brushed middle-case and lugs sides, with polished bezel and facet on lugs
– Engraved case-back
– Domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on both sides
– Water resistant to 200m / 20 atm
– Black sun brushed dial
– Spiral recess and satin finished counters
– Applied indexes with large SLN zone for excellent legibility when diving
– Diamond-cut hands with large SLN zone for excellent legibility when diving
– Minute and second hands color matching with turning scale ring and crown aluminum ring
Strap / Bracelet
– Robust 3 rows stainless steel bracelet
– Extra color matching NATO strap provided
– Double security deploying clasp with adjustment link to wear on a scuba outfit
– Stainless steel buckle on NATO strap
Personalised Valjoux 7750 calibre, with guaranteed quality and precision
Self-winding calibre ML112 based on the Valjoux 7750 movement Vibration: 28’800 alt/h, 4 Hz
Power Reserve: 46 hours
Adjustments: 3 positions when fully wound and after 24 hours
Decoration: rhodium-plated movement.
– Hours and minutes indicated by central hands
– Small seconds at 9 o’clock
– Chronograph seconds indicated by a central hand
– 30-minute chronograph counter at 12 o’clock
– 12-hour chronograph counter at 6 o’clock
– Date indicated in an aperture at 6 o’clock