Swiss watch brand Paul Picot enhances its Firshire Round collection with a new Extraflat model in 40.5 mm case. Ahead of the wave of fashion, Paul Picot, in 2007, had introduced a watch with a 40.5mm diameter dial of great elegance and a fine alligator leather.
The movement, with a thickness of only 2.9 mm, had already allowed the execution of a very thin case, always guaranteeing the accuracy and reliability. This year, the brand introduces a new sports version: a flexible bracelet consisting of 11 rows of small links which fit perfectly with the body, creating an elegant real-sports watch.
– Self-winding movement PP 1650 of 2.9mm thick, base Lemania 8810, double barrel. Oscillating rotor with decorations « côtes colimaçonnées »
– 28’000 vibrations per hour, 38 hours power reserve
– Case in high-grade stainless steel or pink gold 18ct, 40.5mm, case thickness of 6.9mm
– Silver light sun-pattern dial, grey anthracite light sun-pattern dial, champagne light sun-pattern dial with indexes
– Sapphire crystal and sapphire case back
– Water resistant to 30m.
– Stainless steel bracelet 11 lines or leather strap with pin buckle