Tissot T-Race MotoGP C01.211 Limited Edition 2012, with the new black base bracelet and its yellow aerodynamic T-line racing around the wrist, takes inspiration from high speed racing bikes.
This piece combines the watchmaker’s Swiss precision with the robustness of the bikes themselves, allying them through a MotoGP design.
This high-tech modern timepiece is fully inspired by those unbelievable two-wheelers, from the dashboard-inspired dial to the bezel illustrating the bike’s break disc.
After 12 years of partnership with MotoGP, Tissot has embraced its racer side and recognises what it takes to produce a winner.
This one has the robustness of a champion with its carbon fiber composites identical to those of the bikes themselves and its aerodynamic lines giving it that fast and sleek characteristic, while the colours and design provide it with extraordinary style.
The T-Race MotoGP C01.211 Limited Edition 2012 is powered with the C01.211 movement and its official MotoGP logo signature on the clasp.
- Automatic chronograph C01.211
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with magnifying lens for date
- 316L stainless steel case with engraved see-through case back
- Black dial
- Water resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m / 330 ft)
- Bicolour black and yellow-silicone bracelet with folding clasp with push-buttons
- Limited edition of 2012 pieces
- MotoGP presentation box with movement winder